Terms & Conditions
You can order all of our products while stocks last. We may sell out products in high demand real quickly. Please note that you have to ‘check out’ your orders to make sure you purchase the product. You cannot reserve any of our products. We cannot modify/add products for you once you have checked out; you have to reorder again to buy if you do not want to pay double shipping fees.
We will send orders immediately if we have confirmed the payment. We reserve the right not to process your order if we cannot validate your payment due to a different account holder’s name or incorrect amount. We also reserve the right not to process your order if the product is out of stock, and somehow the system fails/errors. We will refund your payment completely.
Product and Pricing Policy
We cannot guarantee the accuracy of product images. Although we try to display the products’ colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that the colors you see on your monitor will be accurate. Prices shown on our web store are in Indonesian Rupiahs (IDR). Prices may change without any notifications.
Payment and Confirmation
You can make payments through Midtrans, a payment gateway application for all types of transactions such as bank transfer, card payment, e-wallet, and over the counter (Indomaret, Alfamart, and Alfamidi). We will process your orders automatically after your payment is successful. For more info about payment confirmation, you can click the “Order & Payment” menu at our website’s bottom side.
If you order through the website and a product you receive has a defect, you can return it to us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your Order ID number, no longer than three days after receiving the items. This policy does not apply to goods that are on sale. All sales items cannot be returned or exchanged.
The refund will include shipping costs. For international customers, please contact your local customs for more details for tax and custom refund.
- Hara+ Points is a loyalty program aimed at Hara+ users, with reference to applicable conditions and subject to change according to Hara policies.
- Hara+ Points will be given to you every time you make an action and transaction who have met the requirements to give Hara+ Points as a loyalty program.
- The number of Hara+ Points awarded to you may vary depending on the Hara policy.
- Hara+ Points that attached to the product will be given after the transaction is successful.
- Every Hara+ Points you earn cannot be cashed, and / or transferred, and / or transferred to other Hara+ Users.
- Hara+ Points can be used to make payment transactions.
- The Hara+ Points that you receive will be valid for a period of 6 (six) months from receipt of the Hara+ Points and after that time period has passed, the Hara+ Points are no longer valid. Please note that the validity period of these Hara+ Points does not apply when your account is declared an Inactive Account.
- We reserve the right to withdraw and / or cancel granting and / or limit the use of Hara+ Points to you with or without prior notice if: (i) the underlying transaction for which Hara+ Points is awarded is canceled, (ii) the transaction underlying the Hara+ Points is indicated as an act of fraud, an act of violation of these Terms and Conditions and / or applicable laws and regulations, (iii) there is a system / calculation error made by us, and / or (iv) Hara internal policies and terms.
- If you have any questions regarding Hara+ Points, please contact us by email email@example.com or WhatsApp.
Hara Ranger Reseller & Distributor Program
- The selling price must not be below the official Hara Highest Retail Price (HET).
- If the reseller/distributor violates point 1, Hara has the right to reprimand or stop the supply of goods.
- Submit a proposal to Hara (maximum 1 week in advance) to create a sales promotion in any form.
Intellectual Property Rights
All content from Hara’s Official Website, including Software and all HTML and code, are not permitted for any purposes but personal use. Reproduction, copying, or preceding content, including graphics, logos, photos, image rights, videos, or text on https://hara.co.id, is prohibited. To use our content for editorial purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We tries to provide the most accurate and complete information. However, the content may have errors or inaccuracies. Hara also does not promise that all functional systems and aspects in our web store will be error-free and virus-free. We recommend customers to have anti-virus software updated. Some browsers may experience different errors, and we try our best to fix that. Please email us at email@example.com for any mistakes that occur.
This website is not for any commercial use. It is prohibited to use our content for any advertising or commercial purposes. You may not copy, display, reproduce, publish, create derivative works, and sell any content or products within this website.
You will be responsible for your activities on this website. If we see that you are engaging in prohibited activities or violating our Terms and Conditions, we may temporarily or permanently deny your access to this website. We are not responsible for losses that are not caused by our company. We will be accountable for your losses only if we violate our Terms and Conditions.
You agree to release all directors and officers of Hara from requests, obligations, claims, expenses, damages, and losses, including legal fees, arising from violations of the Terms and Conditions committed by you, including use by other people who access this website using your account. This action is your negligence and responsibility.